Intelligent electronic control atomizing glass office partition dimming glass
Dimming glass is a laminated glass. It is a new type of special photoelectric glass product with a layer of liquid crystal film (commonly known as dimming film) sandwiched between two layers of glass and formed in one after high-temperature and high-pressure bonding. The transparent and opaque state of the glass can be controlled by controlling whether the current is on or off.
1. Privacy protection function: the biggest function of intelligent dimming glass is privacy protection function, can control the transparent and opaque state of the glass at any time, often used for partition, bathroom, Windows, etc.
2. Projection function: intelligent dimming glass or a very good projection screen, in the appropriate light environment, if you choose high lumen projector, projection imaging effect is very clear and outstanding.
3. It has the advantages of safety glass, including the safety performance of preventing splashes after cracking and good anti-impact strength.
4. Environmental protection characteristics: dimming glass in the middle of the dimming film and film can be heat insulation, blocking more than 99% of the UV and 98% of the infrared. Shielding part of infrared reduces heat radiation and transfer. Shielding ultraviolet light can protect indoor furnishings from fading and aging due to ultraviolet irradiation, and protect personnel from diseases caused by direct ultraviolet light.
5. Sound insulation and heat insulation characteristics: dimming film and film in the middle of the dimming glass have sound damping effect. It can partially block noise, and the anti-noise ability is more than 20% higher than that of ordinary glass. The heat insulation performance can reach level 2 or above.
Dimming glass is widely used in glass partition, doors and Windows, curtain wall, projection and other fields, covering administrative office, public service, commercial entertainment, home life, advertising media, exhibition, imaging, public security and many other fields.
1. Business applications
As office area, meeting room, monitoring room partition. When business negotiations need business confidentiality, transparent fogging of glass can be controlled by adjusting the light film, and because of the characteristics of the liquid crystal film sandwich, dimming glass can also be used as a projection screen, instead of ordinary curtain, to present high-definition images on the glass, breaking the function of the traditional cement wall, to achieve multiple roles.
2. Residential applications
Interior space partition. The dimming glass is used to separate the rooms and improve the spatial layout. The two modes of transparency and atomization can be switched to achieve open space and open vision to a large extent. At the same time, it can also take into account the protection of home privacy and add a lot of mystery to home life. It can also be used as a small home theater curtain, which can effectively combine the curtain and screen to bring extraordinary experience.
3. Shopping mall entertainment
The dimming glass as a bathroom, toilet partition, not only make the layout bright, but also very good to create an elegant and romantic atmosphere, to meet the privacy needs of different residents, increase the security of space. In the shopping mall, different scenarios can be designed to have different changing effects to increase the interest of the space.
4. Application of municipal units
In medical institutions, it can replace curtains, play the function of partition and privacy protection, solid safety, sound insulation and noise elimination, more environmental clean and not easy to pollute, for medical workers and patients to remove concerns and psychological pressure.
In the government, banks, jewelry stores and museums, exhibition halls of the window, counter bulletproof glass and display case glass, normal business application to maintain the transparent state, once the emergency situation, can be remote control, instant fuzzy state, so as to ensure the safety of personnel and property.
And in order to meet the needs of different scenes, there are different control methods, such as remote control, wall switch, light sensing, voice control, mobile APP, etc., so as to more convenient switch and gradient control of dimming film.